Road Construction Equipment - Explore here various types of road construction equipment and tools with capacity and types. You can use near me filter to refine your search for road construction equipment.
Road Construction Equipment
Equipment used in road construction depending on whether a project involves building a new road, re-carpeting a road or just minor road repairs.
Road Construction Equipment uses and their types –
• Excavators - are useful for digging up the land, breaking asphalt, and levelling work, movement of debris and taking care of certain lifting jobs.
• Motor Graders - are used in the construction and maintenance of dirt and gravel roads. They are used to create an even flat surface to lay on the asphalt.
• Road Rollers - The road roller is used as a compactor for soil, gravel and asphalt at the time of construction of roads. The rollers press the asphalt in place and bind the layers of the road.
• Asphalt mixing plants - These vary in size based on the size of the road construction job. The process involves creating a mixture of cement, stone, soil, minerals, fills based on the requirements of the road.
• The backhoe loader – It comes with a front bucket/shovel and is attached to a tractor. It is mostly used in small construction sites and is an asset in urban engineering work.
• A Bulldozer – It is very powerful and has a blade attached.
• A compact excavator - (mini excavator) is wheeled equipment and has a backfill blade and swing boom.
• A Crane is a derrick or tower equipped with pulleys and cables for lowering and lifting materials.
• Increase the rate of output through work progress with the best effective and efficient method.
• Reduce the overall construction costs especially for large contracts.
• Carry out activities which cannot be done manually or to make them economically and much faster.
• Maintain the high quality standards often required by present day Design and specifications.
TradeIndia listed manufacturers and sellers offer the best quality range of Road Construction Equipment which are very robust in design and maintenance- free.
Apart from the above, you can also browse our comprehensive listings of Used Construction Equipment, Heavy Construction Equipment, Construction Equipment Rental and more for seller listings, best rates, and bulk buying.
The details of all Road Construction Machinery and their sellers is listed on Tradeindia.com. You can compare several different OEMs, wholesalers, traders, dealers and exporters of Road Construction Equipment on a single page. You can also analyze product types, models and pricing of each to zero down on what suits you the best.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q.1. What material is used for construction?
Bituminous surface treatment (BST) or chip seal is used mainly on low-traffic roads construction, but also as a sealing coat to rejuvenate an asphalt concrete pavement.
Q.2.What are the different types of construction vehicles?
There are various types of construction vehicles-
• Front Loaders
• Dump Trucks